A Hidden Treasure
**Please Note OFFERS CLOSE 3PM Thursday 12th August**
A fantastic opportunity presents itself for families looking to purchase a spacious family home in St Martins. Built for all day sun with generous living areas and great indoor/outdoor flow to a patio and BBQ area means there's room for everyone. A secure, sunny and private rear section provides a generous space for children and pets to play.
Open plan kitchen with dining creates a social hub in the heart of the home, and a separate lounge means everyone can have a space to call their own.
Features of this property include:
• Large entranceway
• Open plan kitchen and dining area with French doors leading out to garden area
• Spacious kitchen features corner pantry, wall oven, ceramic hob, rangehood, breakfast bar
• Large, very sunny separate lounge
• Double, internal access garage with laundry
• Family bathroom with bath, vanity unit, separate shower
• Separate toilet with hand basin
• Big master bedroom with huge wardrobe space
• 2 more double bedrooms each with double wardrobes
• Lovely, very established garden setting.
• Heat pump to keep you warm and cosy during the cooler months
St Martins is a very popular neighbourhood with buyers. This is due to its choice of local shops, public transport and excellent education options, being near St Martins School and Cashmere High School. This property should appeal to a wide range of buyers including young families, those looking to downsize and also to astute investors looking to add to their property portfolio.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.